Roller Shutter Buyer Facts
Whatever is your requirement for a roller shutter and corresponding services, it is important firstly to assess accurately beforehand and secondly be clear in communicating your requirements to the expert to make sure the service as good as always.
You can be assured that when you select Casey roller shutters to provide you with a free quotation, you will be pleasantly surprised as all your security requirements are taken care of end-to-end. Our certified experts are fully trained to let you know what product would best suit your needs and your pocket!
When you purchase our roller shutters you are guaranteed quality production and accurate installation performed by our highly qualified tradesmen and manufacturers. Whether you purchase with us or any other company, here are some criteria you should keep in mind before putting your money to a deal.
Our Tips are:
- Do not always go for the cheapest quote
- Make sure the product quoted is the same as other quotes i.e. where is the profile manufactured, type of controls & motors brand
- European made motors or Asian made motors
- Aluminium pelmet covers (rust free) or colour- bond steel covers
- Aluminium octagonal axles (rust free) or steel axles
- Ask where the products are manufactured. Australian products are of better quality than other cheap imports (Verify manufacturer’s certificate)
- Check control system – 240v motor, or 12v Battery system (electrician not required)
- Ask about the installation. Ensure shutters will be installed by experienced and qualified tradesperson/electrician
- Ask the company that you want to look at their previous installations and portfolio
- Check after-sales service and warranties.
- Check online to read customers reviews about their products and services.
Casey Screens Ensures It’s Benchmark Standards are Always Maintained
Casey Aluminium Shutters are manufactured to the highest standard in Australia and custom made to suit your individual needs and style in the most timely manner.
Upon choosing the colour and style that suits you, it is only a matter of a week or so before expert technicians install your roller shutters, offering complete protection for your home and family.
We use nothing but the highest grade of profiles manufactured in Adelaide. We only use Australian Products manufactured entirely here. Our profiles are processed with state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in mainland Australia.
The double-walled roll-formed aluminium construction of the profile offers great strength for protection and increases insulating properties of the shutter. Each profile is filled with a polyurethane foam core for added strength and energy efficiency. The shutters protect while keeping out solar rays and heat during hot summer days and cold temperatures on a winter night. The air cushion created between the rolling shutter and the window serves to reduce exterior noises and insulates as well. These slats provide significant energy savings for heating and cooling and therefore, reduced energy bills for consumers and also a reduction in greenhouse gas emissions.
People should be aware that some companies are falsely claiming that their motors are made in certain European Countries whereas they are fully manufactured in China worth no more than $20. Just because it has a German or Italian name on it, does not mean it is of the standard of a true European made Tubular motor is and it will eventually cause problems. Always get a certification from the company that they offer authentic European Motor. Casey Screens uses FAAC Motors which are fully manufactured and designed in Italy, that is why our motors are far superior compared to any other company that completely or partially uses Chinese made motors and its components.
We only offer aluminium pelmet covers for years of corrosion-free operation and superior protection for slates and the motors. Our inside axles are 70mm octagonal aluminium for long-lasting rust-free performance. We don’t use cheap colour-bond pelmet covers or steel axles or cheap open ball bearings. We use high-grade fully sealed stainless steel ball bearings for smooth running.