42mm Single Line Roller Shutter
This Australian Made domestic roller shutter profile is made with a precision aluminium roll formed injected with polyeutherine foam to make this our strongest shutter system in Australia. This innovative design allow the shutter to be stored away in a sleek head box.
Casey Screens and Shutters truly believes that our company provides the BEST we can – not just in our products but also through our services.
As our products are proudly made in Melbourne, we can supply the shutters in the shortest period of time.
Casey Melbourne roller shutters are made for Australian extreme weather condition. This domestic roller shutter profile offer protection from heavy rain, strom, wind and hail and add an extra layer of insulation, giving you warmer winters and cooler summers.
Choice of operation: Manual, Electric & 12v Battery system.
Click here for the BROCHURE 42mm Single Line Roller Shutter
- High quality aluminium alloy construction.
- Foam filled profile for additional strength and
- High quality painted finish.
- Smooth and curved face profile.
- Roll-tight design.
- Wide range of colours.
- Double coated + lacquer for abrasion resistant finish.
- Machine inserted profile end clips providing
extra shutter strength.
- High quality internal sealed bearings.
- Suitable for widths up to 3200mm.
- Can be manually operated or motorised.
- Made in Australia.
Technical Specifi cations
- Maximum Shutter Width = 3200mm
- Maximum Shutter Height = 2600mm
- Maximum Surface Area = 7m2
- Number Of Slats/Metre = 24
- Profi le Slat Covering = 42mm
- Profi le Slat Thickness = 8.5mm
- Axle Types Octagonal Aluminium or Steel
- Bottom Bar Dimensions = 55mm x 8.5mm
- Guide Dimensions = 53mm x 22mm
- Paint Finish = Polyurethane/Polyamide (PU/PA)
- Inner Profi le Foam Type = Poly Urethane (CFC Free)
Pelmet Sizes & Maximum Shutter Height
|Pelmet Box Size||Max. No.Of Slats||Max. Shutter Height||Axle Size|
- Domestic Windows
- Domestic Doorways
- Light Commercial Shop Fronts & Windows
- Counter Tops/Serveries
Roller Shutter Colour Options
- Magnolia Cream
- Clear Beige
- Deep Ocean
Pelmets/Side Frames/Guides/Bottom Bars
- Clear Beige
- Powder coated options available (additional charges apply
The most common manual control is the WINCH CONTROL; This control system can be installed to Brick veneer, weatherboard and cladding homes. It is recessed into the cavity of a stud wall, covered by a face plate, which allows the operator to insert the handle into the winch and gently rotate and hence control the roller shutter to a position of your liking. Types include:
- Internal metal case winders
- External winders
- Strap / Cord winders
- Spring loaded with key lock
Electric roller shutters (240v) are automatically rolled up at the touch of a button installed on a wall or can be operated with remote control. Our best & very reliable high-quality French-made SIMU or SOMFY tubular motors are installed with high capacity to lift roller shutters of any weight. The Installation process of electric roller shutters involves our team constituting an experienced installer and a licensed electrician. Types of motors are:
- 240v SIMU Tubular motors
- 240v SOMFY Tubular motors
- 240v CW5 Tubular motors
- 12v PowerSmart (battery) control
- 240v Key switch (Commercial) operation
- 240v motor with manual override
- 240v motor with battery backup (UPS)