77mm Widespan Roller Shutter
Widespan Residential & Commercial Applications
This roller shutter range is made with a precision
roll formed roller shutter profile, and is suitable
for many widespan applications.
- High quality aluminium alloy construction.
- Foam filled profile for additional strength and
- High quality painted finish.
- Smooth and curved face profile.
- Rolls smaller than traditional steel roller doors.
- Range of colours.
- Double coated + lacquer for abrasion resistant finish.
- .Comprehensively engineered for extra strength.
- Heavy duty guides and bottom bar.
- Fully enclosed pelmet with internal rollers and
reinforcement side plates
- Suitable for widespan widths up to 5900mm.
- Can be manually operated or motorised.
- Made in Australia.
Technical Specifi cations
- Maximum Shutter Width =5900mm
- Maximum Shutter Height = 3000mm
- Maximum Surface Area = 15m2
(depending on wind zone)
- Weight/Metre2 = 5kg
- Number Of Slats/Metre = 13
- Profile Slat Covering = 77mm
- Profile Slat Thickness = 18.5mm
- Axle Types = Octagonal or Round Steel
- Bottom Bar Dimensions =106mm x 19mm
- Guide Dimensions = 105mm x 37mm/26mm
- Paint Finish = Polyurethane/Polyamide (PU/PA)
- Inner Profile Foam Type = Poly Urethane (CFC Free)
Pelmet Sizes & Maximum Shutter Height
|Pelmet Box Size||Max. No.Of Slats||Max. Shutter Height||Axle Size|
Wind Speeds & Maximum Shutter Width
|Wind Speed||Max. Shutter Width||Max. Surface Area|
- Residential Garage Doors.
- Commercial Garage Doors.
- Commercial Windows.
- Commercial Shop Fronts & Doorways.
- Entry Level Security for Factories, Warehouses,
- Clubs, Pubs & Hotels, Restaurants, Pharmacies
& Sports Complexes.
Roller Shutter Colour Options
Pelmets/Side Frames/Guides/Bottom Bars
Powder coated options available
(additional charges apply)